Privacy – 5. What your information is used for
We process and use your personal information for several reasons as outlined below.
- To provide you with the products you have requested of us including enabling you to purchase goods.
- To provide you with the services you have requested we will assess the ways in which we can best support you.
- To keep you informed about Leeds Cares including:
- our work, services and impact;
- our fundraising, campaigns and events including invitations; and
- the ways in which you can support Leeds Cares (including both financial and non-financial support).
- To allow for tailored communications and the display of relevant adverts which ensure maximum cost effectiveness, by understanding how we can improve our services or information.
- To administer challenge and/or community events you undertake on our behalf.
- To manage your communications preferences and consents.
- To enable us to process donations and claim gift aid.
- To better understand your relationship with us.
- To prevent fraud, misuse of services or money laundering and perform due diligence where required.
- To process your application to become a Leeds Cares’ employee, trustee or volunteer.
- For financial management or auditing purposes.
- To investigate and respond to any feedback you provide and to review and improve our services.
In certain circumstances, we may analyse the personal information we have collected from publicly available sources to create a profile of your likely interests and ability to support us, including potential giving level.
Section 15 of this policy includes additional information on how we use your information based upon how you interact with us.