Privacy – 1. Recent updates to this policy
We have updated our previous policy in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Act 2018, which came into practice in May 2018. Our full policy with regard to data privacy is described in this document, however, a summary of the main changes is provided below.
- Details of how and why we collect your data
- Description of which legal bases we rely on to process your data
- Explanation of your rights
- Making it easy for you to let us know if you would like to change the way we process, store and use your data. Details can be found in Section 12 – How to contact us.
- Incorporating the privacy information relevant to the linked charity Day One.
This policy was considered and approved by the Board of Trustees on 26 November 2019.