About Our Funding
We welcome applications from staff in support of one of our five goals:
• Enabling the provision of exceptional healthcare and support for all.
• Supporting healthcare staff to make a difference for patients, families and carers.
• Enabling ground-breaking research and innovation.
• Supporting partnerships and collaborative working to deliver sustainable change in healthcare provision.
• Inspiring change and supporting opportunities to benefit the health and wellbeing of our communities.
Our focus is on providing support for the following priority areas:
Apply for Funding
We are currently updating our funding application process.
If you have a project or idea that you would like funded, please complete the enquiry form below, or get in touch with Sherriden Tennant.
Grant Funding Team
Anna joined the Leeds Cares team in February 2018 and she is responsible for making sure the application process is simple and easy to complete. If you have any ideas about how to improve services for our patients, staff or community, get in touch, she’d love to hear them.
Sherriden joined Leeds Cares in May 2018 and she will help you through the funding process. If you have any questions about your application or the application process in general, she will be able to help you.
Amanda joined the team in January 2000 and she manages the fund application process. She is an expert in financial administration and will help ensure your application meets all the Leeds Teaching Hospitals’ requirements.