About Our Funding
We welcome applications from staff in support of one of our five goals:
• Enabling the provision of exceptional healthcare and support for all.
• Supporting healthcare staff to make a difference for patients, families and carers.
• Enabling ground-breaking research and innovation.
• Supporting partnerships and collaborative working to deliver sustainable change in healthcare provision.
• Inspiring change and supporting opportunities to benefit the health and wellbeing of our communities.
If you would like to apply for funding, please fill out one of the application forms linked below, based on the value and nature of the project:
If your application is for Research and Innovation, please use the Funding for Research and Innovation form here.
If you are planning an event, please download the Event Request Form here.
If you have any further queries about a project or idea that you would like funded, please get in touch with Sherriden Tennant. The team can also be reached on 0113 2066180.
Grant Funding Team
Anna joined the Leeds Cares team in February 2018 and she is responsible for making sure the application process is simple and easy to complete. If you have any ideas about how to improve services for our patients, staff or community, get in touch, she’d love to hear them.
Sherriden joined Leeds Cares in May 2018 and she will help you through the funding process. If you have any questions about your application or the application process in general, she will be able to help you.
Amanda joined the team in January 2000 and she manages the fund application process. She is an expert in financial administration and will help ensure your application meets all the Leeds Teaching Hospitals’ requirements.