About Our Funding
We welcome applications from staff in support of one of our five goals:
• Enabling the provision of exceptional healthcare and support for all.
• Supporting healthcare staff to make a difference for patients, families and carers.
• Enabling ground-breaking research and innovation.
• Supporting partnerships and collaborative working to deliver sustainable change in healthcare provision.
• Inspiring change and supporting opportunities to benefit the health and wellbeing of our communities.
If you would like to apply for funding, please fill out one of the application forms linked below, based on the value and nature of the project:
If your application is for Research and Innovation, please use the Funding for Research and Innovation form.
If you are planning an event, please download the Event Request Form.
All applications must be made in alignment with the Leeds Cares Funding Policy.
If you have any further queries about a project or idea that you would like funded, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The team can also be reached on 0113 206 6180.