Step for the NHS
Can you make your steps count this summer? Join our #StepfortheNHS challenge and see how many steps you can rack up!
Did you know a nurse can often walk 14,000 steps a day? Do you think you can match their step count?
It’s easy to join in, just set yourself a step target for the month, secure some sponsorship and get stepping!
Get involved today!
- Sign up by following the link below
- Set your step target for the month
- Set up a JustGiving page so people can support you along the way – select Leeds Cares ‘Step for the NHS’
- Share your challenge on social media, why not nominate a friend to join you? Use the hashtag #StepfortheNHS so we can see your progress!
- Get stepping!
You can run or walk your way to your target, all while raising funds for your local NHS hospitals.
- If you raise £80, that would be enough to fund one of our play leaders at Leeds Children’s Hospital for a day.
- Think you can get to £140? That would fund a specialist nurse at Leeds Cancer Centre. Whatever you raise, it will help us to support services across Leeds Teaching Hospitals.