Leeds Children’s Hospital
Leeds Children’s Hospital, one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, aims high and delivers the best for children, young people and their families. Staff at Leeds Children’s Hospital are dedicated to ensuring that all children are cared for to the highest standards and that the very best possible outcomes are achieved for children with illnesses and those with long term conditions.
Leeds Children’s Hospital Charity, part of the Leeds Cares family, raises valuable funds to help provide exceptional healthcare for children and young people.
Leaders in Philanthropy Programme
A Unique Opportunity
Leeds Cares invites you to become a Founder Member of the exclusive Leeds Children’s Hospital Charity Leaders in Philanthropy Programme which will drive forward significant investment in the complete redevelopment of Leeds Children’s Hospital. Please join us on this journey to support the development of a world leading, state-of-the-art facility will enable exceptional paediatric healthcare for children, and become a cornerstone of the Innovation district in Leeds.
Please help to give our children the brightest possible future through funding specialist staff and equipment, initiatives to support health and wellbeing, a friendly and nurturing environment, new service developments and ground-breaking research.
Become a Leader in Philanthropy
We are kindly asking for an annual commitment (either as a one-off or accumulated donation) of £10,000 or more to help change the face of paediatric healthcare.
Gifts to one of our tiers of membership may be made personally or through a family foundation or business and can be aligned to specific projects and initiatives.
Benefits of Membership
- You will shape a model of progressive philanthropy enabling the development of a world-leading Children’s Hospital in Leeds.
- You will be recognised within the hospital through naming opportunities for clinical and family areas, equipment, new service developments and research projects.
- You will be invited to at least two exclusive events per year, including one in London, which will provide opportunities to interact with leading health professionals, fellow Leaders in Philanthropy and high-profile guests.
- You will receive our bi-annual publication ‘Caring about Children’ and monthly personal updates from our Chief Executive, David Welch.
- You will be invited to the annual Leeds Children’s Hospital Charity: Leaders in Philanthropy Awards.
Discover the difference you can make
You are invited to a VIP tour of Leeds Children’s Hospital where our dedicated staff and inspirational children will show you the difference your support will make. Please contact Leeds Cares Chief Executive, David Welch at CEO@leeds-cares.org to arrange your visit and to find out more about the Leaders in Philanthropy programme.
A Special Thank You
We are incredibly thankful for your generosity and support.
By caring for our children today, we will create a better tomorrow.
Donate to Leeds Cares
Wherever the need for care is greatest.
We understand that you may like to donate to a specific cause close to your heart, and we thank you immensely for that donation. You can also choose to donate directly to Leeds Cares and be assured that your valuable donation will be carefully directed towards what is most needed for Leeds Cares to support Leeds Teaching Hospitals to enable the best possible health and wellbeing for all.
Thank you for showing you care.
Donate to Leeds Children’s Hospital
Donate below if you would like Leeds Cares to restrict your donation to the Leeds Children’s Hospital Charity only.