Day One Major Trauma Support
Day One Major Trauma Support is a service for patients and families affected by major trauma.
It is delivered by Leeds Cares, in partnership with volunteers, clinicians, NHS Trusts and other organisations.
What your donations will provide:
- £20 pays for an item of clothing for a patient to wear returning home
- £50 pays for emergency overnight accommodation for family to stay close to the hospital
- £250 pays for an educational workshop for families to deal with the aftermath of major trauma
- £2,000 pays for training for three specialist trauma nurses
- £7,000 pays for a dedicated counselling programme for over 1000 patients and their families
Donate to Leeds Cares
We understand that you may like to donate to a specific cause, however you can also choose to donate directly to Leeds Cares. Your donation will be directed to wherever the need is greatest.
Thank you for helping us to enable exceptional healthcare.
Click here to donate directly to Leeds Cares.